Energy & Synergies:
the OFF-GRID Expo + Conference 2020
What is behind the OFF-GRID Expo + Conference?
A two-day trade fair for off-grid solar, wind and hydropower systems and self-sufficient power supply which has now firmly established itself in the scene.
With many interesting exhibition stands, the trade fair presents plenty of interaction, innovation and infotainment with do-it-yourself offers and program items based on networking.
At the same time, the conference with exciting presentations in English by international experts will take place.
At the OFF-GRID TechDay, which will be held the day before, suppliers will hold product and service training sessions.
Figures, data, facts: an overview.
What? OFF-GRID Expo + Conference –
the international event of self-sufficient energy
When? 04 November 2020 TechDay
05 - 06 November 2020 OFF-GRID Expo + Conference
Where? Messe Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany
What is it all about? Three days of interaction, innovation and infotainment around the independent power supply.
Who is coming? Experts from the off-grid industry and those who want to become one.
What has happened so far ... Launched in 2011 as a workshop, the event attracted more and more participants and aroused more and more enthusiasm, also among exhibitors and event partners. With a continuously expanded and optimized program, the event, which has been hosted by Messe Augsburg since 2019, is now established as the most important off-grid event in the industry.
2019 figures: More than 450 participants from Europe, Africa, North America, Asia and New Zealand took part, as well as more than 60 exhibitors.
The opinion of experts
- "For us as a former organiser of this event, one highlight has been that technology is now so much more professional than back then. It was nice that the entire concept of this event remained the way we had developed it over the past few years and I am glad that so many exhibitors came!"
Tobias Zwirner, Phaesun GmbH
- "Overall, the OEW was definitely a highlight. I thought it was good and very important that we had the TechDay in advance. So we were able to hold a technical training session with the customers who are already here at the fair anyway. In any case, keep going - get rid of the grid!“
Bob Hopman, Victron Energy
- "The future of Off-grid energy is more than just creating electricity in remote places. It is about integrating new 4IR technologies such as monitoring and SCADA in order to give the end users more real time data & control and allow even remote systems to be more reliable."
Mark Dettmer, Mission Critical Energy Inc.
The format - Infotainment at its best
The OFF-GRID Expo + Conference is a unique, international event for off-grid enthusiasts of self-sufficient power supply who are looking for contacts and who are hungry for knowledge. The focus is on the practical exchange of experience and know-how, which is ensured by a varied, interactive and entertaining program:
- Expo: Presentation of innovative products and solutions
- Conference: Lectures on topics such as photovoltaics, small wind or mini- and microgrids
- Off-Grid Action: Hands-On Off-Grid Assembling Station, Off-Grid Sale and Speed Dating
- Side Events: Exciting evening program
- TechDay: Product and service trainings by leading companies
Participate? That‘s how it works.
Support the OFF-GRID Expo + Conference as a partner and present yourself at the exhibitor area, through participation in the programme and on numerous advertising media.
Present your company, your services and products of a selected and interested target group at your own exhibitor space.
Intensify your knowledge, exchange ideas with other specialists and get to know new ideas and contacts.
Get an overview at the trade fair about technologies, innovations and services of the industry. And exchange yourself directly with decision-makers and specialists.
Your way to new ways: the location.
The new venue Messe Augsburg is located in the centre of the three airports Munich, Memmingen (Munich West) and Stuttgart as well as the motorways A8, A7, A9, A99, A96 and the Federal roads B17, B2, B10 and B 300.
Augsburg on the growth axis Munich - Stuttgart. Very good connections to Austria and Switzerland. Unique network of high-tech and environmental companies. Augsburg is centrally located in one of the most successful and most innovative economic areas in Europe.